We welcome and rely upon your in-kind donation support!
Thank you for helping us by donating the items we need. Our administrative office on Woodmont is currently closed due to the pandemic. Contact Allison Adams via email to make arrangements to drop-off your donation.
YWCA’s Weaver Domestic Violence Center
We are unable to accept clothing (except for Dress for Success), baby gear (breast pumps, car seats, highchairs, cribs, strollers, etc.) toys, DVDs, electronics, appliances, mattresses, TVs, comforters, bedspreads, books, opened toiletries or make-up, sanitary pads, tampons, or food items.
We are currently accepting the items below. Items in bold print are urgently needed:
- Gift cards (Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, McDonalds, Sonic)
- Gas cards & bus passes (7-day & 31-day)
- Paper plates
- Touchless, digital, infrared thermometer for adults & children
- Lysol (aerosol spray)
- Full-size & travel-size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, & body lotion (new & unopened)
- Shaving cream & razors
- New hairbrushes & wide-tooth combs
- New or gently-used bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths
- New or gently-used, twin or full-size sheets & blankets (no bedspreads or comforters, please)
- New, washable, cloth face masks (adult & children’s sizes) or disposable face masks
- New or gently-used women’s socks & tennis shoes (sizes 7-11)
- New or gently-used soup or cereal bowls and dinner plates
- New or gently-used spoons & forks
- Baby wipes, wash, lotion & shampoo (new & unopened)
- Baby bottles
If you’re interested in organizing a group donation drive for the items we need, please contact Allison Adams via email for more information.
Shop safely at home online and know your purchases will be delivered directly to our door. Add YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee as your preferred Amazon Smile charity and we will be additionally rewarded by your purchases.
Click HERE to see our Amazon Smile Wish List.
Dress for Success Nashville
We welcome donations of gift cards ($25-$50 to Target, TJMaxx, Marshalls) so our clients can purchase whatever we’re unable to provide to complete their wardrobe. We also need donations of new & gently-used (freshly laundered), women’s career wear on hangers by appointment only. We are unable to accept clothing donations until February 2021. Please go here to see detailed guidelines & to schedule your donation drop-off appointment.
Family Learning Center & Career Services
- New or refurbished laptops or tablets (wiped clean) in excellent condition
- New headphones or earbuds with microphones (for laptop or tablet use)
- Pocket folders (no brads)
- Spiral notebooks & 3-ring binders
Please contact Allison Adams via email to make arrangements to drop-off your donation.
Re-New at YWCA
This volunteer-led program is dedicated to furnishing the homes of the women and children who are starting their lives anew after finding safety at the Weaver Domestic Violence Center. If you’re interested in donating home furnishing items listed below, please send a photo of the item(s) and approximate dimensions to Cheryl Hays via email . All items need to be in excellent condition.
- Twin & full-size bedding
- Small scale occasional tables & night stands
- Small scale coffee tables
- Small scale sofas & chairs
- Bathroom linens & accessories
Questions about in-kind donations? Contact Allison Adams via email or call (615) 983-5144 for more information.